Tuesday, July 31, 2012

more collages

These are the collages that I finished up today. This set since the workshop have been put together in a month-the flow is on. I love the way these pieces come,  no laboring over the placements, there's instead a joy and abandon as I keep working. I'm making sure I get out more rather than a few "special" ones.



"Alchemy 1"
11.5" x 16.5"
collage: hand painted papers, found papers, acrylic and metallic paints, drawing media, glue mediums on watercolor paper




"Third Movement"
11.5" x 12.75"
collage: hand painted papers, found papers, acrylic and metallic paints, drawing media, glue medium on watercolor paper




"Movement 2"
collage: hand painted papers, acrylic and metallic paints, drawing media, glue mediums on watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment